Kiss Natural Curve Nails/long Who Sings This Song And Whats The Name???

Who sings this song and whats the name??? - kiss natural curve nails/long

new myspace page of the same random
These songs say a few words:

Baby Let Me Roll With U
Let me paint a picture
ME AND YOU Blue Skys
Let Me Be Your MISTER
Let Me Kiss NOW
Take a seat, THAT IS NOT NEVER
I did as a foreign GETHCHA
HAD A PLAYER
I concentrate on We Got This Little Thing
Hopefully not Gon Stop
WE PRETTY GIRL AT THE TOP
Let Hoochies FLOCK
Is not Got Nothin ON MY BABY GIRL

Is there such a thing called love
cuz now I feel I am a stranger
Is there such a thing called love
Cuz Baby I'm Fallin in Love With You

In the past, made me nervous and models searches
had the warmest corner, but we were provided
the bottle service
the need for substance
Material is not something that
I'm talkin D'Angelo with the cereal Lucky Charms
University sweaters trousers n
Girl, you look so good to me, I'll save the next DanEC
Of course, no make-up and when we wake
I'm happy ...

6 comments:

baby_gir... said...

It's called With You (Remix) by foot JDiggz Drake and George I love this song and hard to find!

baby_gir... said...

It's called With You (Remix) by foot JDiggz Drake and George I love this song and hard to find!

James Fury said...

Write to the choir in a search engine and will probably say, 'It is

Pastel L said...

Scarface
Let Me Roll

Storm Warning said...

Type letters in a search engine Yahoo, you should answer YOR

beautiful disaster said...

ur crazy

Post a Comment