Athletes Foot Powder Treatment Scabies Athlete's Foot Treatment: Menthol Powder, Sodium Silicate, Brimstone, Triple Sulphate Pow, Kaolin. Is This Ok?

Athlete's foot treatment: Menthol Powder, Sodium Silicate, Brimstone, Triple Sulphate Pow, Kaolin. Is this ok? - athletes foot powder treatment scabies

I am in Ghana, and I had athlete's foot. Hold the call of the red in the hospital and they give me a powder that contains of 2 years from the date of the previous one. Last night I had worn for the first time, and when I woke up this morning my foot was covered with crusts of blood. I dipped my feet and disappeared. One was blowing grain. The bottom of my foot. They bring more than I do today. Should I leave? I am concerned about the ingredients of gunpowder, as most of them seem to be used in the building ....

2 comments:

gangadharan nair said...

Athlete's foot last May for a short time or long term and can recur after treatment.

mocca said...

My teacher told me, athlete's foot only exist if the foot is often damp because the growth of bacteria growing in it for this kind of environment conducive to

A simple dust is an excellent treatment of athlete's foot. The fungus that causes athlete's foot that is life like in moist areas. The powder will help keep your feet dry and prevent, athlete's foot becomes a problem. Many powder products are designed for use in the treatment of athlete's foot are available - the brand is not particularly important.

Are you sure it was known as foot rot?
Foot rot is really the animal disease that is commonly found in sheep, goats, cattle, ..

Read the following link

Post a Comment