What Does Implantation Look Like When It Hits Water I Have Some Questions About Sperm, Sex & Some Other Things?

I Have Some Questions About Sperm, Sex & Some Other Things? - what does implantation look like when it hits water

1 - Can sperm through his boxers and jeans and move the passport chips to get me?

2 - One night I was playing and asked if he is wet. He had his clothes. He said he knew who was and is not verified, but his hands in his jeans and nothing else. He said he did not even touch the sperm. I let him wash, wash their hands with antibacterial Dial soap and water and dry. I do not know if you use hot water or cold. Then I got a little more. What are the chances of sperm, may still be left in the hands after washing and drying towels?

3 - What is the best way to kill the sperm out of control? Germ-X does not work?

4 - What do Trojan condoms spermicides and how it works?

5 - u, weBe a condom and spermicide wine (it was as if he did). She pulled back and put on another without even touching on the sperm. And I'm on birth control.

6 - Do you believe that we are safe?

7 - Today is the day before my time. I had diarrhea 2 times already, and I saw them in my underwear and I had some light brown. I have a regular stamp and a few minutes later, he beat me again diarrhea, so I ran to the bathroom and took my pad and had some slight relief Brown looking things on it. What is possible? Sounds like implantation bleeding to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment